Sunday, November 21, 2010

0

Internet Slang start's with A

  • Sunday, November 21, 2010
  • gohackz
  • Share
  • A&F Always And Forever
    Abercrombie & Fitch
    A LEVEL School exam (UK)
    Anal sex
    A/N Author's Note
    A/W Anyway
    A3 Anywhere, Any time, Any place
    A7A Frusration, anger (Arabic)
    A7X Avenged Sevenfold (band)
    AA Alcoholics Anonymous
    African-American
    Automobile Association
    AAA American Automobile Association
    Battery size
    AAB Average At Best
    AAF Always and Forever
    AAK Alive And Kicking
    AAMOF As A Matter Of Fact
    AAP Always A Pleasure
    AAR At Any Rate
    AARP American Association of Retired Persons
    AAWY And Also With You
    AAYF As Always, Your Friend
    AB Adult Baby
    ABC American Born Chinese
    ABD Already Been Done
    ABDC America's Best Dance Crew (TV show)
    ABDL Adult Baby Diaper Lover
    ABH Actual Bodily Harm
    ABN Asshole By Nature
    ABS Absolutely
    ABT About
    ABT2 About To
    AC Air Conditioning
    Alternating Current
    AC/DC Rock Band
    ACAB All Cops Are B*****ds
    ACCT Account
    ACG Asian Cowgirl
    ACK Disgust, frustration
    Acknowledgement
    ACLU American Civil Liberties Union
    ACORN Small penis
    ACP Automatic Colt Pistol
    ACT SAT type test
    ACU Army Combat Uniform
    AD Anno Domini (in the year of our Lord)
    AD HOC For the specific purpose
    Improvised, impromptu
    ADD Attention Deficit Disorder
    ADGTH All Dogs Go To Heaven
    ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
    ADIDAS German sportswear company
    All Day I Dream About Sex
    ADL All Day Long
    ADM ¡Ay Dios Mío! (Spanish for Oh My God!)
    ADMIN Administrator on forum, network etc
    ADN Any Day Now
    ADSL Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line
    AE American Eagle (clothing)
    AEAE And Ever And Ever
    AEAP As Early As Possible
    AF Aunt Flo (Menstruation)
    As F***
    AFAIAC As Far As I Am Concerned
    AFAIC As Far As I'm Concerned
    AFAICS As Far As I Can See
    AFAICT As Far As I Can Tell
    AFAIK As Far As I Know
    AFAIR As Far As I Remember
    AFAP As Far As Possible
    AFC Away From Computer
    AFD All F***ing Day
    AFF Affirmative
    AFFA Angels Forever, Forever Angels
    AFGO Another F***ing Growth Opportunity
    AFI A Fire Inside (Band)
    AFK Away From Keyboard
    AFN that's All For Now
    AFS Always, Forever and Seriously
    AFT About F***ing Time
    AFU All F***ed Up
    AG Aggressive
    AGGY Aggitated
    AGH Ain't Gonna Happen
    AGM Annual General Meeting
    AGP Accelerated Graphics Port
    AGRO Hostile, angry
    Aggravation, trouble
    AGT America's Got Talent (TV show)
    AGW All Going Well
    AH A$$hole
    AHA Expression of discovery or realization
    AHEM Throat clearing sound
    AHT Out
    AI As If
    AIB Am I Boverd?
    AIDS Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
    AIGF All In Good Fun
    AIGHT All right
    AII Alright
    AIIC As If I Care
    AIIT Alright
    AIKRN All I know right now
    AIM AOL Instant Messanger
    AIMBOT Trageting script in games
    AIN'T Am not/are not/is not
    AINEC And It's Not Even Close
    AINT Am not/are not/is not
    AIO All In One
    AIR Blanked, ignored
    AIRHEAD Stupid person
    AIS A$$ In Seat
    AISB As I Said before
    AISI As I See it
    AIT Alright
    AITE Alright
    AITR Adult In The Room
    AIUI As I Understand it
    AIYA Cantonese expression of exasperation
    AK AK-47 Assault Rifle
    Alaska
    AK47 Assault rifle
    AKA Also Known As
    AKI Autumn, fall
    AL Alcohol
    ALA In the style of (French)
    ALAP As Late/Long/Little As Possible
    ALAS Expression of regret, sorrow
    ALF Animal Liberation Front
    ALG Ain't Life Grand
    ALI Best Friend
    ALIE Init
    ALIHAL At Least I Have A Life
    ALKQN Almighty Latin King and Queen Nation
    ALLOW Let it be, forget it
    ALOB A Load Of Bollocks
    ALOL Actually Laughing Out Loud
    ALOTBSOL Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life
    ALT Alternative character in RPG
    ALU Arithmetic Logic Unit
    AM Ante Meridian (before midday)
    Amplitude Modulation (radio signal)
    AMA Ask Me Anything
    Against Medical Advice
    AMAP As Much/Many As Possible
    AMC American Motors Corportation
    AMEX American Express
    AMF Adios, Mother F***er
    AMG Ah My God
    AMIGO Friend
    AMIRITE Am I Right?
    AML All My Love
    AMOG Alpha Male Of Group
    AMP Amplifier
    Ampere
    AMTRAK American passenger railroad corporation
    AMV Anime Music Video
    AMW America's Most Wanted (TV show)
    AMZ Amazing
    ANF Abercrombie & Fitch
    ANFAWFOS And Now For A Word From Our Sponsor
    ANFSCD And Now For Something Completely Different
    ANIME Japanese style animation
    ANON Unknown person
    ANR Adult Nursing Relationship
    ANTI Against
    ANTM America's Next Top Model
    ANY1 Anyone
    ANYWHO Anyhow
    AOB Any Other Business
    AOE Area Of Effect
    AOK Age of Kings (game)
    All OK
    AOL American Online
    AOM Age of Mythology (game)
    AON All Or Nothing
    As Of Now
    AOT As Opposed To
    Among Other Things
    AOTA All Of The Above
    AOTS Attack of the Show (TV show)
    AOYP Angel on Your Pillow
    AP Associated Press
    APB All Points Bulletin
    APC Armoured Personnel Carrier
    APE Mad, crazy
    API Application Programming Interface
    APM Actions Per Minute
    APO Authorized Personnel Only
    APOS Annoying Piece Of S**t
    APP Application (computer program)
    APPROX Approximately
    APPS Applications (software)
    APR Annual Percentage Rate
    APU As Per Usual
    AQ Adventure Quest (game)
    AR Assault Rifle
    ARD Alright
    AREA 51 Top secret military base in Nevada
    ARG Alternate Reality Gaming
    ARIGATO Thank You (Japanese)
    ARK Act of Random Kindness
    ARPA Advanced Research Projects Agency (made early internet)
    ARPANET Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (early internet)
    ARSE Ass, bottom
    ARVO Afternoon
    ASA And So On
    ASAFP As Soon As F***ing Possible
    ASAIC As Soon As I Can
    ASAP As Soon as Possible
    ASAS As soon as sensible
    ASBO Anti Social Behaviour Order
    ASCII American Standard Code for Information Interchange
    ASD Sequence of letters on many keyboards
    ASDFGHJKL; I'm bored
    ASIC Application Specific Integrated Circuit
    ASL Age, Sex, Location
    ASLP Age, Sex, Location, Picture?
    ASO I see
    ASP At Some Point
    ASS Bottom
    Fool, idiot
    ASSHAT One with their head up their @$$
    ATA Ait To Air
    Actual Time of Arrival
    ATB All The Best
    ATC Air Traffic Control
    ATD Attention to Detail
    ATEOTD At The End Of The Day
    ATF All Time Favorite
    ATGATT All The Gear All The Time (motorcycling)
    ATK Attack
    ATM At The Moment
    Automated Teller Machine (cash machine)
    ATMO According To My Opinion
    ATN Any Time Now
    ATQ Answer The Question
    ATST At The Same Time
    ATT At This Time
    All The Time
    ATTN Attention
    ATV All Terrain Vehicle
    ATWA Air, Trees, Water, Animals
    All The Way Alive
    ATYS Anything You Say
    AU Alternate Universe
    Gold
    AUNT C***
    AUO I don't know
    AV Anti-Virus
    Audio/Video
    Adult Video
    AVA Angels and Airwaves (Band)
    AVO Afternooon
    AVPM A Very Potter Musical
    AW Attention Whore
    Anyway
    AWA As Well As
    AWESOME Amazing, wonderful, cool
    AWHFY Are We Having Fun Yet
    AWK Awkward
    AWNP All Work, No Play
    AWOL Absent Without Leave
    AWP Arctic Warfare Police sniper rifle
    AWS As We Speak
    AWSM Awesome
    AWW Any Which Way
    AYB All your base
    AYBABTU All Your Base Are Belong To Us
    AYBRB2U All your base are belong to us
    AYE Yes
    AYEC At Your Earliest Convenience
    AYFKM Are You F***ing Kidding Me?
    AYFR Are You For Real?
    AYFT Are You Free Today?
    AYK As You Know
    AYKM Are You Kidding Me?
    AYL Are You Listening?
    AYO Hey, You
    AYOR At Your Own Risk
    AYS Are You Serious?
    AYSOS Are You Stupid Or Something?
    AYT Are You There?
    AYW As You Wish
    AZN Asian

    0 Responses to “Internet Slang start's with A”

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe