Sunday, November 21, 2010

0

Internet Slang start's with I

  • Sunday, November 21, 2010
  • gohackz
  • Share

  • I<3U I Love You
    I'MA I am going to
    I/O Input/Output
    I8 Aight, aite, alright
    IA I Agree
    IAB I Am Bored
    IAC In Any Case
    IAE In Any Event
    IAG It's All Good
    IAL I Ain't Laughing
    I Actually Laughed
    IAMA I Am Mildly Amused
    IANAD I Am Not A Doctor
    IANAL I Am Not A Lawyer (this is an uninformed opinion)
    IAS In A Second
    IAW In Accordance With
    I Agree With
    IAWTC I Agree With That/This Comment
    IAWTCSM I Agree With This Comment So Much
    IB I'm Back
    IB2D I Beg To Differ
    IBAN International Bank Account Number
    IBB I'll Be Back
    IBID Ibidem (In the same place)
    IBM International Business Machines
    IBTD In Before The Delete
    I Beg To Differ
    IBTL In Before the Lock
    IBYP I Beg Your Pardon
    IC I See
    ICAM I couldn't agree more
    ICB I Can't Believe...
    ICBB I can't be bothered
    ICBI I Can't Believe It
    ICBINB I Can't Belive It's Not Butter
    ICBSST I can't believe she said that
    ICCL I Couldn't Care Less
    ICP Insane Clown Posse (band)
    ICQ I Seek You (Instant Messaging Program)
    ICR I Can't Remember
    ICSL I Couldn't/Can't Stop Laughing
    ICT Information and Communication Technology
    ICU Intensive Care Unit
    I See You
    ICWUDT I See What You Did There
    ICYDK In Case You Didn't Know
    ID Identity
    IDB  In Da Butt
    IDBI I Don't Believe It
    IDC I Dont Care
    IDD Indeed
    IDE Integrated Development Environment
    Integrated Device Electronics
    IDEK I Don't Even Know
    IDFC I Don't F***ing Care
    IDFK I Don't F***ing Know
    IDFLI I Don't Feel Like It
    IDGAC I Don't Give A Crap
    IDGAD I Don't Give A Damn.
    IDGAF I Don't Give A F***
    IDGARA I Don't Give A Rat's A**
    IDGAS I Don't Give A S**t
    IDGI I Don't Get It
    IDH I'd Do Her/Him
    IDHAC I Don't Have A Clue
    IDI I Doubt It
    IDK I Don't Know
    IDKE I Don't Know Either
    IDKY I Don't Know Why
    IDLE Inactive
    IDLI I Don't Like It
    IDLY I Don't Love/Like You
    IDM It Doesn't Matter
    Intelligent Dance Music
    IDN I Don't kNow
    IDR I Don't Remember
    IDRC I Don't Really Care
    IDRGAF I Don't Really Give A F***
    IDRK I Don't Really Know
    IDST If Destroyed, Still True
    IDT I Don't Think
    IDTS I Don't Think So
    IDU I Don't Understand
    IDUNNO I Don't Know
    IDW I Don't Want
    IDWTAI I Don't Wanna Talk About It
    IE Id Est (that is)
    Internet Explorer
    IFF If and only if
    Identification: Friend or Foe
    Internet Friends Forever
    IFHY I F***ing Hate You
    IFLU I F***ing Love You
    IFLY I F***ing Love You
    IG Ignorant
    IGG Ignore
    I Gotta Go
    IGGY Ignore
    IGHT Alright
    IGI I Get It
    IGM I Got Mine
    IGMC I'll Get My Coat
    IGN In Game Name
    IGNB I'm Going Now, Bye
    IGNTS I've Got Nothing To Say
    IGS I Guess So
    IGTG I got to go
    IGU I Give Up
    IH8U I Hate You
    IHM i hate mondays
    IHML I Hate My Life
    IHNC I have no clue
    IHNFC I Have No F***ing Clue
    IHNI I Have No Idea
    IHS I Hope So
    IHT I Hate This
    IHU I Hate You
    IHY I Hate You
    IHYSM I Hate You So Much
    IIGHT Alright, OK
    IIL I'm In Love
    IINM If I'm Not Mistaken
    IIR Idiot in room
    IIRC If I Remember Correctly
    IIS Internet Information Services
    IITUWUTMAS if i tell u will u tell me a secret?
    IITYWIMIWHTKY If I Tell You What It Means I Will Have to Kill You
    IITYWTMWYBMAD If I Tell You What This Means Will You Buy Me a Drink?
    IITYWTMWYKM If I Tell You What This Means Will You Kiss Me?
    IJ I'm Joking
    IJDGAF I Just Don't Give A F***
    IJS I'm Just Saying
    IJWTK I Just Want To Know
    IK I Know
    IKHYF I Know How You Feel
    IKLY I Kinda Like You
    IKMTY I Know More Than You
    IKR I Know, Right
    IKT I Knew That
    IKTR I Know That's Right
    IKWUM I Know What You Mean
    IKWYDLS I know what you did last summer
    IKWYL I know where you live
    IKWYM I Know What You Mean
    IKY I Know You
    IKYP I'll Keep You Posted
    IL In Love
    ILD Ich Liebe Dich (I Love You)
    ILH I Love Him/Her
    ILI I Love It
    ILL Cool, tight, etc
    ILLEST Best
    ILLY Fresh, cool
    ILM I lige måde (the same to you)
    Industrial Light and Magic
    ILML I Love My Life
    ILMO In Loving Memory Of
    ILU I Love You
    ILU2 I love you too
    ILUSFM I Love You So F***ing Much
    ILUSM I love you so much
    ILUT I Love You Too
    ILY I Love You
    ILY2 I Love You Too
    ILYA I Love You All
    ILYAAF I Love You As A Friend
    ILYAM I Love You As a Mate
    ILYB I Love You Both
    ILYF I'll Love You Forever
    ILYG I Love You Guys/Girls
    ILYK I'll Let You Know
    ILYL I love you lots
    ILYLAS I Love You Like A Sister
    ILYLT I Love You Long Time
    ILYM I Love You More
    ILYSDM I Love You So Damn Much
    ILYSFM I Love You So F***ing Much
    ILYSM I Love You So Much
    ILYSMB I Love You So Much Baby
    ILYSMM I Love You So Much More
    ILYT I Love You Too
    ILYVM I Love You Very Much
    ILYWAMH I Love You With All My Heart
    IM Instant Message
    IMA I am going to
    IMAHO In My Absolutely Honest Opinion
    IMAO In My Arrogant Opinion
    IMAP Internet Message Access Protocol
    IMB I'm Bored
    IMBA Imbalanced
    IMBO in My Biased Opinion
    IMCO In My Considered Opinion
    IMDB Internet Movie Database
    IME In My Experience
    IMEO In My Educated Opinion
    IMF International Monetary Fund
    IMFAO In My F***ing Arrogant Opinion
    IMFO In My F***ing Opinion
    IMH In My Head
    IMHO In My Humble Opinion
    IMING Instant Messaging
    IMK In My Knowledge
    IMMA I'm Going To
    IMMAO In My Most Arrogant Opinion
    IMMD It Made My Day
    IMNSHO In My Not So Humble Opinion
    IMO In My Opinion
    IMOO In My Own Opinion
    IMPO In My Personal Opinion
    IMR I Mean, Really
    IMU I miss you
    IMUSM I Miss You So Much
    IMVU Instant Messaging Virtual Universe
    IMWTK Inquiring minds want to know
    IMY I Miss You
    IMYA I miss You Already
    IMYSFM I Miss You So F***ing Much
    IMYSM I Miss You So Much
    IMYT I Miss You Too
    IN THE BAG Definite
    INB I'm Not Bothered
    INB4 In Before (already mentioned)
    INBD It's no big deal
    INC Incoming
    INDY Independent
    INIT Isn't it?
    Initialization
    INK I Never Knew
    Tattoo
    INKED Tattooed
    INNIT Isn't It
    INO I Know
    INORITE I Know, Right?
    INPO In No Particular Order
    INRS It's Not Rocket Science
    INT Isn't it
    INVU I envy you
    INY I Need You
    IOAB I'm On A Boat
    IOH I'm Outta Here
    IOI Indication of Interest
    I'm Over It
    IOKIYAR It's Okay If You're A Republican
    IOM Isle Of Man
    ION In Other News
    IONO I don't know
    IOU I Owe You
    IOW In Other Words
    IOYK If Only You Knew
    IP Internet Protocol
    Intellectual Property
    IPN Instant Payment Notification (PayPal)
    I'm Posting Naked
    IPO Initial Public Offering
    IPOD MP3 player from Apple
    IQ Intelligence Quotient
    IRA Irish Republican Army
    IRC Internet Relay Chat
    IRCOP Internet Relay Chat Operator
    IRDC I Really Don't Care
    IRDGAF I Really Don't Give A F***
    IRDK I Really Don't Know
    IRIE Feeling good, alright
    IRL In Real Life
    IRLY I Really Like You
    IRMC  I Rest My Case
    IRS Internal Revenue Service
    ISA Inshaa Allah (Arabic), OK
    ISB I'm So Bored
    ISDN Integrated Services Digital Network
    ISH Suffix indicating vagueness
    ISLY I Still Love You
    ISO In Search Of
    ISP Internet Service Provider
    ISS International Space Station
    I'm So Sorry
    ISTM It Seems To Me
    ISTR I Seem To Recall
    ISWYDT I See What You Did There
    ISWYM I See What You Mean
    IT Information Technology
    ITA I Totally Agree
    ITALY I Trust And Love You
    ITB In The Butt
    Is The Best
    ITC In This Channel
    In That Case
    ITE Alright? (Hello)
    ITK In The Know
    ITMA It's That Man Again
    ITN I Think Not
    ITS I Think/Thought So
    ITT In This Thread
    ITTET In These Tough Economic Times
    ITV Independent TV (UK)
    ITYF I Think You'll Find
    ITYL I'll Tell You Later
    ITYM I Think You Mean
    ITYS I Told You So
    ITZ It's
    In The Zone
    IWALY I Will Always Love You
    IWHI I Would Hit It
    IWIK I Wish I Knew
    IWM It Wasn't Me
    IWSN I Want Sex Now
    IWTD I Want To Die
    IYA Hiya, hello
    IYAM If You Ask Me
    IYBTYBA If You Believe That You'll Believe Anything
    IYD In Your Dreams
    IYDK If You Didn't Know
    IYDM If You Don't Mind
    IYF In Your Face
    IYH In Your Head
    IYKWIM If You Know What I Mean
    IYO In Your Opinion
    IYQ I Like You
    IYSS If You Say So
    IYSWIM If You See What I Mean
    IYT All right
    IYTT If You Think That
    IYW If You Want/Will
         IZ Is, it's

    0 Responses to “Internet Slang start's with I”

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe