Sunday, November 21, 2010

0

Internet Slang start's with D

  • Sunday, November 21, 2010
  • gohackz
  • Share

  • D Dick
    D&D Dungeons and Dragons
    D BO Steal
    D'S Dayton rims
    D-DAY 6th June 1944
    Designated day when operations are due to commence
    D/C Disconnected
    D/S Dominant/submissive
    D2M Dead to Me
    D8 Date
    D: Suprised, shocked
    D:< Angry
    D; Crying
    DA The
    District Attorney
    Dad
    DADS Day After Drinking S**ts
    DADT Don't Ask, Don't Tell
    DAE Does Anybody Else
    DAF Drunk As F***
    DAM Don't Ask Me
    DAMAGE Cost of something
    DAMHIK Don't Ask Me How I Know
    DAMHIKT Don't Ask Me How I Know That/This
    DANG Damn
    DANK Very potent marijuana
    Incredibly good, awesome
    DAQ Don't Ask Questions
    DARE Drug Abuse Resistance Education
    DARL Darling
    DARN Damn
    DASF Drunk As F***
    DAT That
    DATY Dining At The Y, oral sex
    DAU Dumb Ass User
    DAVID Cool guy
    DAWG Close Friend
    DAYUM Damn
    DB Douche Bag
    DBI Douche Bag Index
    Don't Beg It
    DBNT Don't Bother Next Time
    DBR Damaged Beyond Repair
    DBZ Dragon Ball Z
    DC Don't Care
    DCF Department of Children and Families
    DCOI Don't Count On It
    DD Designated Driver
    Big Breasts
    Darling Daughter
    DDB Deaf, Dumb, Blind
    DDF Drug and Disease Free
    DDG Drop Dead Gorgeous
    DDI Don't Do It
    DDMMYY Day Month Year
    DDR Dance Dance Revolution (Game)
    DDSOS Different Day, Same Old S**t
    DDSS Different Day, Same S**t
    DDT Don't Do That
    DE The
    DEA Drug Enforcement Administration
    DEAD ASS Serious
    DEALING Acting like boyfriend/girlfriend
    Selling drugs
    DEB Don't Even Bother
    DEC Decent
    DED Dead from joy, hilarity etc
    DEECE Decent, cool, great
    DEETS Details
    DEEZ These
    DEF Cool, great, excellent
    DEFFO Definitely
    DEFO Definitely
    DEGT Don't Even Go There (i.e. I don't want to talk about it)
    DEKE Avoid, fake, decoy
    DEM Them
    DEN Then
    Private room
    DEPT Department
    DER Duh!
    DERE There
    DEROB Very bored
    DERP Reply to stupid comment or action
    DESI Someone from the Indian subcontinent
    DETAI Don't Even Think About It
    DEUCE S**t
    DEUCES Peace
    DEVO Devastated
    DEY They
    DEZZY Designated Gay
    DF Dumbass Frankenstein
    WTF
    DFC Don't F***ing Care
    DFE Dead Fish Experience
    DFK Deep French Kissing
    DFKDFC Don't F***ing Know, Don't F***ing Care
    DFMO Dance Floor Make Out
    DFTBA Don't Forget To Be Awesome
    DFTT Don't Feed The Troll
    DFWM Don't F*** With Me
    DG Don't Go
    DGAF Don't Give A F***
    DGF Don't Give a F***
    DGK Dirty Ghetto Kids (skateboards)
    DGMTS Don't Give Me That S**t
    DGOT Don't Go Over There
    DGT Don't Go There
    DGTWM Don't Go There With Me
    DH Darling Husband
    DHCP Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
    DHS Department of Homeland Security
    Department of Health Services
    DHV Demonstration of Higher Value
    DHYB Don't Hold Your Breath
    DIAF Die In A Fire
    DIAO Cool, hip
    DIC Do I Care?
    DICK Penis
    DICKHEAD Idiot
    DIG Understand
    Enjoy, like
    DIGG Social bookmarking website
    DIGITS Telephone number
    DIKU Do I Know You?
    DIL Daughter-In-Law
    DILF Dad I'd Like to F***
    DILLIC Does It Look Like I Care
    DILLIGAD Do I Look Like I Give A Darn?
    DILLIGAF Do I Look Like I Give A F***?
    DILLIGAS Do I Look Like I Give A S**t
    DIME $10 of a drug
    Very attractive person
    DING Just hit new level in RPG
    DINK Dual Income No Kids
    DIP Leave
    DIPPED Fashionable
    DIPSTICK Penis
    Stupid person
    DIS Did I Say
    DISO Desperately In Search Of
    DISSING Being disrespectful
    DISTRO Distribution (software, music, etc)
    DIT Details In Thread
    DITD Down In The Dumps, sad
    DITTO The same, me too, I agree
    DIV Stupid person
    DIY Do It Yourself
    DIZZY Crazy, mad
    DJ Disc Jockey
    Dow Jones
    Dinner Jacket
    DJM Don't Judge Me
    DK Don't Know
    DKDC Don't Know, Don't Care
    DKFS Don't Know For Sure
    DKP Dragon Kill Points (MMORGPs)
    DL Down Low
    Download
    DLAM Don't Laugh At Me
    DLC Downloadable Content
    DLL Dynamic Link Library (computer file)
    DLS Dirty Little Secret
    DLTBBB Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite
    DLV Demonstration of Lower Value
    DM Don't Mind
    Doesn't Matter
    Direct Message
    DMAF Don't Make A Fuss
    DMAL Drop Me A Line
    DMB Dave Matthews Band
    DMCA Digital Millennium Copyright Act
    DMF Dumb Mother F***er
    DMG Damage
    DMI Don't Mention It
    DMIID Don't Mind If I Do
    DMN Damn
    DMTA Dirty Minds Think Alike
    DMV Department of Motor Vehicles
    DMW Dead Man Walking
    DMX Dark Man X (rapper)
    DMY Don't Mess Yourself
    DN Doing Nothing
    DNA Deoxyribonucleic Acid
    Did Not Attend
    Does Not Apply
    DNC Democratic National Committee
    DND Do Not Disturb
    DNDC Don't Know, Don't Care
    DNFD Do Not F***ing Disturb
    DNFTT Do Not Feed The Troll
    DNK Do Not Know
    DNM Does Not Matter
    Deep and Meaningful
    DNO Don't Know
    DNPM Darn Near P***** Myself
    DNR Do Not Resuscitate
    DNS Domain Name Service
    Did Not Start
    DNT Don't
    DNW Do Not Want
    DO Have sex with
    DO ONE Go away, f*** off
    DOA Dead On Arrival
    Deteriorate On Approach
    DOB Date Of Birth
    DOC Doctor
    Drug of Choice
    DOD Day of Defeat
    DOE Depends On Experience
    DOF Depth of Field
    DOG Telephone
    Ugly person
    DOG FOOD Heroin
    DOH Expression of frustration, realization
    DOHC Dual Overhead Cam
    DOL Dying Of Laughter
    DOM Domainant person in BDSM
    DOME Blow job, head
    DOMO Thank you (Japanese)
    DONK Large bottom
    DONNO I don't know
    DOOD Dude
    DOOFUS Stupid person
    DOOM Classic FPS
    DOPE Heroin
    Cool, awesome
    DORB Adorable
    DORK Silly, socially inept person
    DOS Disk Operating System
    Denial Of Service (attack)
    Dad Over Shoulder
    DOSH Money
    DOSHA Marijuana
    DOSSER Lazy person
    Vagrant, Tramp
    DOT Damage Over Time
    DOTA Defence Of The Ancients
    DOUCHE Idiot
    DOUCHE BAG Idiot, asshole
    DOUGH Money, cash
    DOWNER Someone or something that brings the mood down
    DOWNS Downs-Syndrome
    DP Display Picture
    DPI Dots Per Inch
    Don't Push It
    DPMO Don't Piss Me Off
    DPS Damage Per Second (MMORPG)
    DPYN Don't Pick Your Nose
    DQ Disqualified
    DQYDJ Don't Quit Your Day Job
    DR Double Rainbow
    DRAG Inhale smoke from cigarette or joint
    Dressed as a woman
    DRB Dirty Rotten Bastard
    DRIVE BY Recce, check out
    DRM Digital Rights Management
    DRO HyDROponically grown marijuana
    DROVE Mad, angry
    DRRK Insult, dork/jerk
    DRT Dead Right There
    DS Darling Son
    DSD Do Some Damage
    DSL Digital Subscriber Line
    DSLS Dick Sucking Lips
    DSS Department of Social Services
    DT Down Town
    DTA Don't Trust Anyone
    DTB Don't Text Back
    DTE Down To Earth
    DTF Down To F***
    DTMFA Dump The Mother F***ker Already
    DTP Disturbing The Peace
    DTR Define The Relationship
    DTRT Do The Right Thing
    DTS Down The Shore
    Down To Snuggle
    DTT Don't Touch That
    DTTM Don't Talk To Me
    DU JOUR Of the day (French)
    DUBS Twenty inch wheels
    DUCES Goodbye
    DUCWIC Do You See What I See?
    DUCY Do you see why?
    DUDE A name for anyone (esp surfers, skaters)
    DUH Of course
    DUI Driving Under the Influence
    DULM Do You Love Me?
    DUMP S**t
    DUNNO Don't Know
    DUR Duh
    DURS Damn You Are Sexy
    DUS Does
    DUST Angel dust, PCP
    DUSTY Ugly
    DUTCH Joint
    Split the cost
    DVD Digital Versatile Disc
    DVDRIP Video copied from a DVD
    DVR Digital Video Recorder
    DW Don't Worry
    DWAG Misspelling of DAWG
    DWAI Don't Worry About It
    DWBH Don't Worry, Be Happy
    DWBI Don't Worry 'Bout It
    DWEEB Dork, nerd
    DWF Divorced White Female
    DWI Deal with it
    DWISNWID Do What I Say Not What I Do.
    DWL Dying With Laughter
    DWM Divorced White Male
    DWT Driving While Texting
    DWU Don't Wait Up
    DYB Do Your Best
    Dumb Young B***h
    DYHWIH Do You Hear What I Hear?
    DYJ do your job
    DYJHIW Don't You Just Hate It When...
    DYK Did You Know
    DYKE Lesbian
    DYKWIM Do You Know What I Mean?
    DYLM Do You Love/Like Me?
    DYM Do You Mind
    Do You Mean
    DYOR Do Your Own Research
       DZ Drop Zone

    0 Responses to “Internet Slang start's with D”

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe